OCTOBER GOLF CLINICS
By Assistant Golf Professional: Aaron Spradley
Call/email to sign up: 816-352-7278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
October 5th- Putting and Short game
October 12th- Pitching and mid irons
October 19th- Long irons and driving
October 26th- Course management
Cost: $25.00 per a session or $80 for all four sessions.
CRAIG MARTIN, PGA: HOA GENERAL MANAGER
816-513-8940 or email@example.com
- 32 years of golf professional experience
- Class A PGA professional 28 years
- Worked at Alvamar Golf and Country Club, Dub’s Dread Golf Course, Leawood South CC, Brookridge CC, Family Golf Center, Overland Park Golf Club, Lawrence CC, Nicklaus Golf Club at Lionsgate, & Heart of America Golf Course the past 8 years as General Manager
- Playing highlights: Assistants Champion Midwest Section 1987, 1995 Oldsmobile Scramble National Qualifier finishing 11th, Won 9 Midwest Section tournaments….
- Age 54, married 34 years, two children ages 12 and 11
- Teaching Philosophy: Adapt teaching style to the individual student. Make the game fun and less complicated so that the student can achieve success and want to continue to learn and develop.
Our golf professionals are available all winter long for indoor lessons using the Golf Simulator.
½ Hour Lesson - $25
1 Hour Lesson - $40
5 Hour Package - $175
Lesson packages available for every age and skill level!
Instruction available for children as young as 5 years old. (Ask about our Summer Golf Camps!)