DIRECTOR OF INSTRUCTION: AUSTIN JARCHOW
Introducing Austin Jarchow, our new Director of Instruction at Minor Park, Heart of America and Swope Memorial Golf Courses. Austin has worked as a golf professional in the Kansas City are since summer 2012. Prior to turning professional, he had a stand out career at Lee’s Summit West High School, which eventually led him to the University of Central Missouri. At UCM he was a member of the men’s golf team and studied Kinesiology, a field that provides him a deep understanding of the body and how it’s designed to function. Austin graduated in 2013, but continued the pursuit to study body mechanics and golf. Since then he has attained key certifications so he may provide his students a comprehensive approach and also help them define and achieve their personal goals. His certifications include:
ü NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
ü NASM Golf Fitness Specialist
ü Titleist Performance Institute Golf Level 2 Certified
ü SNAG golf certified
ü KBS and True Temper shaft fitter
CRAIG MARTIN, PGA: HOA GENERAL MANAGER
816-513-8940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 32 years of golf professional experience
- Class A PGA professional 28 years
- Worked at Alvamar Golf and Country Club, Dub’s Dread Golf Course, Leawood South CC, Brookridge CC, Family Golf Center, Overland Park Golf Club, Lawrence CC, Nicklaus Golf Club at Lionsgate, & Heart of America Golf Course the past 8 years as General Manager
- Playing highlights: Assistants Champion Midwest Section 1987, 1995 Oldsmobile Scramble National Qualifier finishing 11th, Won 9 Midwest Section tournaments….
- Age 54, married 34 years, two children ages 12 and 11
- Teaching Philosophy: Adapt teaching style to the individual student. Make the game fun and less complicated so that the student can achieve success and want to continue to learn and develop.
Our golf professionals are available all winter long for indoor lessons using the Golf Simulator.
½ Hour Lesson - $25
1 Hour Lesson - $40
5 Hour Package - $175
Lesson packages available for every age and skill level!
Instruction available for children as young as 5 years old. (Ask about our Summer Golf Camps!)